What is a Life Coach?
As your Transformational Life Coach, my job is to inspire you to dream big, awaken to your true potential, and to empower you to take action towards the Joy-filled Life of your dreams. Each and every one of us are here on this planet to do something BIG. Something so big, you can barely imagine doing it. I am ready to help you discover what you are here to do.
What should I expect in working with a Transformational Life Coach?
- Together, we will have powerful and intentional conversations about what you are experiencing right now in your life and what your deepest desires are for your future.
- As your Transformational Life Coach, I share perspectives and insights that you have never even imagined or been aware of.
- I am here to support you and help you to confidently step out of your comfort zone.
- I will give you tools to turn your fears into fuel to make your dreams come true.
- I will walk alongside of you. I will help you shine a light into the dark corners and help you see your blocks for what they are. I will offer you tools to turn those blocks into stepping stones towards your dreams.
- I WILL call you on your shit and encourage you to see the blind spots that have kept you stuck up until now.
What have your clients gotten from Life Coaching with you?
- My clients feel more certain about the decisions they make.
- They approach challenges with more grace and ease.
- My Life Coaching clients feel inspired and energized after each session!
- My clients discover their life purpose and how to share that in the world.
- My clients come to understand that their dreams are possible and attainable.
- Most importantly, my clients feel more themselves than ever before.
- Realizing her heart’s desire, one client moved past her fear and moved across the country to live her dream life by the ocean.
- A very unhappy wife realized she was worth more than tolerating the verbal abuse and control that her husband inflicted on her on a daily basis. She filed for divorce after overcoming her fears about finances and now is a proud homeowner and joyful single mother.
- One client transitioned from a draining “stable job with benefits” to a higher paying, more flexible job that also allowed her to pursue a lifelong long dream of going back to school.
Do you resonate with any of these stories? Are you thinking “Yeah, but. . . ”
Let me reassure you,
When people work with me, their lives change.
And, if you had the ability to do this on your own, you would have already achieved unlimited joy, freedom, and the life of your dreams. How does it feel to picture yourself a year from now and nothing has changed?
Are you ready to say yes to yourself and your life transformation?
Drop me a note and let’s chat! I look forward to hearing from you soon ~ Amy Joy
“Your comfort zone is a place where you keep yourself in a self-illusion and nothing can grow there
but your potentiality can grow only when you can think and grow out of that zone.” ― Rashedur Ryan Rahman
Submit your review
Thank you for that coaching call!! I've really started to turn my life around and I owe it all to you!!
As an update, after our call I immediately scheduled an appointment with the dog grooming schooli. That same week I was in to talk to the owner about how I could pursue pet grooming!
Long story short, she told me that it was nearly impossible with my current work schedule. I was discouraged and upset but I kept remembering you saying "so what?!" And was determined to find another way.
I started examining all aspects of my life. I eventually took a huge step and faced my biggest anxiety, the doctors office. I went and was diagnosed with very severe anxiety and depression.
Since then I've continued with the "so what?!" approach and things have really started to turn around!! I left my secure job and found one that I make more at and has a schedule that will allow me to go to school!! I'm trying to finish the loan process now, and then I'm golden!!
I feel happier than I've been in a while!! And every time I get scared of something, I just take a deep breath, say "so what?!" and go after it!!
So I just wanted to thank you!! I feel like The Creator brought you to me and it was a real blessing!
So thank you times so billion, and I wish you and your business much success!!!
Thank you Amy! I really enjoyed our coaching session a lot. I felt like you held the space for clarity and you listened to me really deeply. In my experience, that is a real gift in the coaching world. A lot of people want to put words in your mouth or tell you how it is. I really respect your approach and felt empowered. I am still clarifying what I want 😉
I am working with some heavy stuff around supporting my basic needs. I know I can transcend it but the difficulty is real. I really appreciate your thorough and clear notes.
I am excited that you are so strong in your intention. It is POWERFUL!
Amy, you have a gift and you have chosen to share this gift with others. Thank you for choosing a path that serves others and encourages others to grow within their own lives. I very much appreciate you.
I loved my Life Coaching appointment with Amy. She taught me so much about myself that I didn't even realize. Our conversation is life changing and I appreciate her very much! I look forward to future appointments. I also enjoyed how she was non-judgemental, put me at ease & explained things in terms that I can relate to. I highly recommend her!
I enjoy Amy's cheerfulness and her sincerity, her realness about her life and what she shares.