Yoga For Healthy Aging
A Six-Week Program For Strength, Balance, Flexibility, And Pain Relief
November 7th – December 12th
Tuesdays 6-7pm, Class runs for 6 weeks
$150 – Save $30 enter EARLYBIRD at checkout before 10/21/17
**NEW LOCATION: 8870 Mississippi Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Yoga for Healthy Aging:
• Helps you to live longer, live stronger, and live healthier
• Is for real people who may have old injuries, general stiffness, and those who may struggle with keeping a healthy weight
• Is about doing what you are able to do to keep your body functional for as long as possible
• Is easy to understand. The poses are taught in a way that are attainable for every age and ability
• Is not about picture perfect poses, but about finding the peace and the harmony in which we can enjoy the later years of our lives.
• You are never “too old”, “too overweight” or “too out of shape” to do yoga.
• This class is for all ages, experience levels, and body types.
• Minimum 6 students, class limited to 10
Teacher: Amy Erickson provides her students with inspiration, encouragement and realistic practical guidance.
Questions? I’d love to answer them for you! Enter them below.