Yoga For Healthy Aging
A Six-Week Program For Strength, Balance, Flexibility, And Pain Relief
Tuesdays June 13-July 25 (No class July 4)
Where: Anoka Massage & Pain Therapy
710 E River Rd, Anoka, MN 55303
You are never “too old”, “too overweight” or “too out of shape” to do yoga. On the contrary–YOU are the very person who can benefit from yoga the most!
Yoga for Healthy Aging:
- Helps you to live longer, live stronger, and live healthier
- Is for real people who may have old injuries, general stiffness, and those who may struggle with keeping a healthy weight
- Is about doing what you are able to do to keep your body functional for as long as possible
- Is easy to understand – the poses are taught in a way that are attainable for every age and ability
- Is not about picture perfect poses, but about finding the peace and the harmony in which we can enjoy the later years of our lives
Everyday, you have the choice to choose REgeneration over DEgeneration, no matter what your age or present physical condition. Yoga is a natural prescription for slowing and reversing the aging process. It is never too late to begin practicing yoga. Join us and see the positive changes in your health and well-being. This class is for all ages, experience levels, and body types.
Minimum 6 students, class limited to 10
Class runs for 6 weeks $150
Save $30 by registering before 6/1/17 with Coupon Code EARLYBIRD at checkout (code must be entered to receive discount)
Register: Class is full. Next session dates TBD. To be notified when class is open for registration, enter your email below:
Teacher: Amy Erickson provides her students with inspiration, encouragement and realistic practical guidance.