Personal Yoga Training
With personal yoga training, you get tailored instruction based on your health, body, and lifestyle needs.
Why Personal Yoga Training:
- Understand the basics of yoga (or deepen an existing yoga practice)
- Develop confidence to practice in a group yoga class
- Improve mobility, flexibility, and function
- Put an end to feeling stiff and achy
- Relieve chronic tightness or discomfort
- Stop feeling stagnant and move more
- Learn to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Customize a practice to improve health concerns like insomnia or back pain
- Receive one-on-one attention in a private space
- Reduce stress and quiet the mind
- Learn to meditate (or deepen an existing meditation practice)
- Explore yoga philosophy
- Develop a mindful movement practice to complement your workouts (for recovery)
- A simple approach to yoga customized to your needs
Why Yoga with Amy Joy:
I make Yoga simple. I have decades of experience working with the human body and an innate understanding of how moving the body affects the mind (and how the mind affects the body!) I am always striving to learn more so I can offer more. I give clear, concise instructions so you never wonder “how.” I care about you and want you to find the right fit for you. I am a solution provider, there is always a way to a goal. I want you to succeed in reaching your goals. I support you and your yoga practice outside of of our sessions. I offer my clients exclusive access to my client resource website that is full of Yoga videos, pdf downloads, and e-books. I offer convenient studio and Skype private yoga sessions.
How to work with me
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
- Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
- Fill out a quick questionnaire when prompted while you are scheduling your consult. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of working with me.
- At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
- Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.
Private Yoga FAQ
Now 2 private yoga locations to better serve you!
My private yoga studio in Coon Rapids
The Mind Body Studio at
Amy Erickson of Enstasy Yoga specializes in one on one private yoga instruction in and near the areas of Coon Rapids, Anoka, Blaine, Fridley, and Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Private Yoga Sessions are held either at the Coon Rapids Studio or at Anoka Massage & Pain Therapy in Anoka.
Submit your review
I initially came to yoga looking for more flexibility, increased strength, better balance, and to learn to do more advanced postures.Since working with Amy, I have noticed improvement in the above as well as I am able to relax more and breathe more deeply. It has increased my focus on self-care, self-love, and peace in all things pertaining to life. My core is stronger than ever and it is interesting how it can be a slow and gradual thing, but very noticeable. That gives me a great sense of accomplishment, but it is very well thought out by Amy. I would know, because I have been doing yoga with Amy for several years now.I am very present and aware in all aspects of my life. I am very much more intuitive and peaceful because of my yoga practice. I have increased my confidence levels in many areas and have learned to appreciate myself and others with joy. The core strength and flexibility helps with the many jobs I have. I use my body correctly now, which prevents injury.I continue to work with Amy because rather than being focused on "fitness" or "workouts", her sessions focus on having a healthy yoga practice as we are aging. We have a lot in common and think a lot alike. :o) If I hadn't known her, I really am not sure if my path would be the same. I broke out of my quandary while being involved with her teachings. (Always wanted to say that...seemed like a good opening). She very sensitive to all of the needs of her clients. She intuitively knows what I need from week to week. That is a gift.