I walk into ZRS to use a gift certificate I got for Christmas. Little did I know they had a group meditation on Monday nights. People were seated around a large crystal grid. The specific intention of this grid was making your dreams come true – not just everyday dreams but big lofty dreams that seem out of reach. Ahhhhh!!!!! Synchronicity there is no ‘coincidence’ that I was supposed to be at ZRS tonight. Interestingly enough, these are all crystals I have been working with lately – again synchronicity! When we hear or see something repeatedly our guides are getting our attention!
I created my own grid on my nightstand to support my lofty dreams of creating a business model that allows me to travel for months at a time while still doing work that supports the greater good, and to draw in my soul mate.
- Celestite – to raise awareness and connect with guides
- Selenite – Brings mental clarity, Helps access angelic guidance, unblocks stagnant energy
- Quartz (programmed)
- Lapis Lazuli – bring matters more clearly to the mind
- Sugalite – help manifest one’s natural gifts
- covelite – connect physical reality with higher realms
- Ganesha the remover of obstacles
- in the back I have an abundance quartz cluster and a twin flame cluster representing two parts of my dreams!
Sometimes when we want something so bad we try to work too hard towards it. The most powerful piece of manifesting is putting your intention out there and letting it go. Releasing and surrendering to the outcome.
Health Harmony and Healing to you!